Dragon Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Guru's Corridors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Guru

Lord Guru's Corridors Empty
PostSubject: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 3:36 pm

Grand Elder Guru's House:

A house is built upon a high rock on Planet Namek. It is where the Namekian Grand Elder lives

Lord Guru's Corridors 180?cb=20110227023619

Lord Guru's Corridors 9k=
Back to top Go down
Lord Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:11 pm

*Sitting quietly gazing through his nearly shut eyes through the windows of his home
the Grand Elder breaths slowly gathering his thought, he could feel something in the air approaching.

It was not long before when he had learned of the fallen saiyan warrior, and the emergence of powerful villains throughout the universe from the Kai's. The Namek still was vague on the details
of the previous events but he knew trouble was soon to come*

"I believe it is time ..."

*His antenna's began to twitch, and sparks of electricity flicker between them. the elder was sending a message out to all of the Namek leaders*
"My son's ... I fear our time of peace may soon be interrupted , while I am still unsure of what is approaching I can only urge you all to hone your powers, raise your warriors and remember as long as the Namekian clan stands together we will forever maintain out peace ..
in the following days I will be sending the strongest of our young warriors to train along side The Kais and their Legendary warriors. Stay vigilant my children"

*Despite his encouraging words of to his people, the namek elder could not shake his uneasiness ,
this feeling was similar to when frieza* had taken over his home all those years ago *

Back to top Go down
Moore

Moore

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:25 pm

*Muure closes in on Guru's home from the distance before, slowly down
to land before his father's doorway*

"Grand Elder Guru, It is I .. Your Eldest son Muure, may i have your permission to enter my lord".

*The Namek speaks as he kneels before the doorway, respectfully bowing his head
to Father and Master *

Back to top Go down
Lord Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:28 pm

"You may enter my son... please speak what is on your heart"

Lord Guru's Corridors Th?id=OIP.rC_WkKSqFseREDPF909QJAHaEG&w=254&h=160&c=7&o=5&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Moore

Moore

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 pm

*Muure nervously steps forward*

"I am disturbed by your message My Lord, I to have been feeling uneasy
for the past few weeks.

It it is powerful warrior you are in need of I may two young one who show outstanding potential.
I would that you only further their training under your own guidance. In the past we have fell victim to invaders.. this time we will be ready my Lord"

* Muure bows rises his head, to face his father with determination
shining with in his eyes, Muure had seen the horror of watching his brethren and children
slaughtered in front of him like animals before . It was an image burned in his mind that he would never want to relive *

Back to top Go down
Lord Guru

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:46 pm

" You enthusiasm brings me joy my son, I can see the passion within your eyes
.. this time we will fight "

"Please go and prepare the young ones, our success is guaranteed
as the gods are on our side "

Back to top Go down
Moore

Moore

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 4:48 pm

* With excitement and a fire burning in his soul , Muure turns around to Fly off and inform the others*
"Yes My Lord "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Guru's Corridors   Lord Guru's Corridors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Guru's Corridors
Page 1 of 1