Dragon Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord Slug's Cruiser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Slug

Lord Slug

Lord Slug's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Lord Slug's Cruiser   Lord Slug's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Lord Slug's Cruiser 350?cb=20101030171453

The Planet Cruiser is Lord Slug's spaceship (スラッグの惑星クレーサー) is the vessel used by Lord Slug and his minions. It's outer body is a planet that was converted into a vehicle.Slug travels from planet to planet in this vessel, which is incredibly large, purple, and appears similar to a giant metal bug. The ship contains very advanced equipment, such as pods that can Terra-Freeze planets in order to convert them into a new outer shell for the vehicle. It contains smaller vessels that walk on four legs, and use large hose-like drills to apparently gather resources.

Lord Slug's Cruiser 350?cb=20110730124942

Back to top Go down
Lord Slug

Lord Slug

PostSubject: Re: Lord Slug's Cruiser   Lord Slug's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:44 pm

The Giant Namekian sits on his throne , within his planet cruiser with eyes shut closed and his head leaning forward
as if weighing multiple decisions, or formulating some form of action. As his minions scurry about his fortress , the sounds of machinery
and electricity cracking through out the chambers and corridors .

"Yet again another world in which I have a chance to assert myself
as the dominate force within all the Galaxy , the Evil Emperor Slug .. If only those fools from the
past realized our true potential the power that we as a race could acquire.. those miserable fools."

Thr dark lord thought to himself, as a smirk began to from across his face as he reminience on
his former comrades , the nameks that once banished, and the saiyan and human enemies he formed
in his attempts at vengeance , the Super Namek wa sready mentally to once again try his hand ..
he only thought how would he begin this new conquest . With Beerus and the Gods more active it will be hard to go unnoticed , Slug
had no clue where the Saiyans were or if Member of the Time Patrol were in pursuit of him .

Slug began to channel his demonic energy , and black lightning would crackling and dance along his
skin as his body would shake. within seconds the Super Namek produced an egg from mouth, gagging and gasping for air
as the Egg landed on the ground before., the Evil Namek continued to smile , and ordered his minions to place his egg inside of
an incubator .

Lord Slug's Cruiser Th?id=OIP.sNnruLpK4fC9BOwddoxgkQHaFh&w=259&h=189&c=7&o=5&pid=1

"This incubator will charge this offspring with demon energy
he will be born week but his potential will be several times higher than my own..

I'll begin with this ".

Several days past ..

Back to top Go down
Lord Slug

Lord Slug

PostSubject: Re: Lord Slug's Cruiser   Lord Slug's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Within several days Slug's offspring was ready to hatch, the egg itself had been charged with negative and demonic energy from the moment the Namek had spewed it out. Everyday Slug would wait anxiously, his villainous smirk rarely left his face.

The egg cracked, and slowly began to fall apart as the tiny namekian inside coiled up inside
began to stretch out his small limbs, and slowly opening his eyes to who his father who stood
before him. as the the infant floated above the shattered remains of its egg shell. Slug stood firm barely containing his excitement holding his arms behind his back.

"You my son will be just the beginning of my master plan, we will begin your training immediately as we head for your new home ... Namek"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Slug's Cruiser   Lord Slug's Cruiser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Slug's Cruiser
Page 1 of 1